During the meeting, Marina Silva signed the Unicef commitment agreement, containing responsibility goals for children and adolescents. We are honored that Karanba has been chosen as the place for the signing of this term, a form of recognition for the compatible work that we have developed, putting us also as protagonists of this moment.
Unicef term goals:
1. Overcoming poverty, in its multiple dimensions;
2. Reduction of violence against children and adolescents;
3. Promoting quality education for all;
4. Guarantee the health and right to life for all children;
5. Provide a healthy diet for each girl and boy;
6. Enactment of the right to participation of children and adolescents.